An Amateur Art Journal...

My very own niche to display the little bits of Art Work that I have time for.

Subscribe

Eyes...

Posted by Vaguely Uninterested on Wednesday, March 19, 2008


This is officially the first picture of the year. My unofficial sketches are basically the stuff that I draw in class, my subjects- teachers, classmates, etc., when the class just got too boring... sigh.
Oh well so about the sketch, it was actually an advertisement for something, somewhere, the eyes kinda captivated me. But really disappointed by the the clothes(the head bit). I wanted the shade of the clothes to be perfect, but it didn't turn out that way, but I liked the eyes so I decided to stick with it.

5 comments:

Aynat said...

oh my god
these are great .....wow i am totally impressed nt tht i was nt before but now its ....lady this is grt .....cool stuff soooooo pressure cooker huh good name ...great pics keep up the great work

Vaguely Uninterested said...

thanx a lot...

Vaguely Uninterested said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GoldFish said...

I love d way u scribble when u want 2 define a boundary. u somehow point out that d boundary is hazy..it seems like u darken d scribbling 2 make d boundaries more prominent, do u sel?

and is that a long lash going up on her left eyebrow?

i really love the way u sketch..

Anonymous said...

very nice girl nice blog ;)

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)